In today’s dynamic world, innovation is life. There are so many examples in the history of corporate world wherein organizations commanding huge market share at one point of time and leading the market were wiped out. Those companies failed to keep pace with the changing requirements of customers and market and neglected innovation.
Design and development of a process, service or product is a very important phase in the product life cycle and future of an organization depends to a great extent on how customer / interested parties requirements are captured and converted in design & development output.
ISO 9001:2015 standard requires an organization to control the entire design and development cycle so that you can plan for design project considering other business variables and capture design and development input to enable the design team to start working on the project. Design and development process also covers regular review, verification and validation at appropriate stages to ensure you are developing a product as identified in input. Finally standard wants an organization to capture design and development output. Any change in the design and development is also required to be captured so as to exercise change control.
Design & Development module of MyEasyISO ensures you meet all these requirements in an effective, efficient and simple manner. Below steps demonstrate capabilities of this module and how you can comply with requirements with respect to design and development related clause of the standard:-
An intelligent module level home page welcomes user to the module with all compliance options available in the module on left side menu. This home page shows quality objectives for the department, available / recently changed documents, real time graphical analysis on the basis of data / information captured in the system, alerts for pending tasks, quick links for common / regular tasks etc. Module level help is also given at appropriate places.
1. Identify / create a new design and development project.
2. Define / carry out planning for identified design & development project covering steps, responsibilities and resources required.
3. Define inputs for identified design & development project. Inputs can be brief, prototype, competing product/service/design, market survey findings, customer requests, internal intelligence recommendation or any other method wherein you capture what information you receive and what is expected from the final output.
4. Capture outputs for identified design & development project. System allows you to upload design output files/drawings/specifications etc.
5. During the design phase, depending on requirement regular design & development review, verification and validation may happen. All these can be captured under the requirement of Design and Development control clause for the identified design & development project.
6. Any changes in design and development project on the basis of feedback received through internal / external stakeholders can be documented to ensure proper change control and all the phases of change can be captured effectively.
8. Define , plan and track design and development quality objectives or KPIs.
9. Procedures and forms related to design and development module can be captured in documented information module.
Comprehensive capabilities of this module enables all the requirements from design and development clauses to be addressed in a quick and simplified manner while ensuring 100% compliance to ISO 9001:2015 standard. Contact us at info at myeasyiso.com for further information or visit www.myeasyiso.com to subscribe to our award winning and one of its kind of ISO 9001 compliance software.